VIRGINIA DISTILLERY CO. | COURAGE & CONVICTION AMERICAN SINGLE MALT WHISKY
AMERICAN SINGLE MALT WHISKY
Inspired by the guiding principle of our founder Dr. George G. Moore, to “have the courage of your convictions,” our flagship American Single Malt whisky is a combination of our passion for our home in Virginia and our dream to redefine American whisky.
Aged a minimum of three years, this 100% malted barley whisky is matured in former Sherry, Bourbon and Cuvée wine casks. Bottled at 92 proof - 46% ABV.
With notes of caramel and butterscotch, Courage & Conviction, our flagship American Single Malt, evolves on the palate with hints of bright red fruit, raspberry, cocoa, barrel spice and vanilla. The finish is creamy and exceptionally smooth.
WHAT MAKES IT SPECIAL
* Made with 100% malted barley
* Aged for a minimum of three years in Bourbon, Sherry and Cuvée Casks
* We are one of only a handful of distilleries in the world to use these unique Cuvée casks, a profile developed by the late Dr. Jim Swan.
* The hot summers and cool winters of Virginia make this American Single Malt incredibly distinct.
* The wildly varied climate allows our whisky to age at a faster rate than our counterparts in Scotland.
* 91 Points - Whisky Advocate (Summer 2020)
* 96 Points - Wine Enthusiast (Jan/Feb 2021)
* 94 Points - Ultimate Spirits Challenge (Fall 2020)
Single Malt Whisky
Whisky | 46% ABV | 750ml | USA